Search Engine

Search Services

The best way to get your website found by search engines is organically. Good construction, the inclusion of quality, regularly updated content and having other appropriate websites linking to your site will give the site a good chance of being listed early for your key words and phrases.

By focussing on these aspects you will have satisfied 80% of your organic SEO strategy with the other 20% being made up of a variety of factors, including things like blogging and various social media platforms.

SEO isn't just important for larger businesses; small businesses ranking well for local, geographic searches can both increase levels of business and significantly reduce costs by removing the need for more expensive, traditional advertising. Depending on the nature of the product or service, this can open up whole new markets that were previously out of reach.

Our search engine optimisation service will either help you understand the opportunities these areas present or we can completely manage those aspects on your behalf.

In terms of paid online advertising channels, with Google Adwords campaigns you can pay to have your site seen within the sponsored links sections of a Google search for certain keywords and phrases. We can help establish the most commonly used words, phrases and terms that prospective customers may use to search for your business and build advertising campaigns accordingly. This information is invaluable when it comes to organically improving the ranking of your site.

Of course, any online advertising campaign needs to generate sales and our service also includes setting up measurement tools so that you can clearly monitor the effectiveness of any campaign you run.

All of Greenleaf's websites are SEO optimised to a basic level as part of the build. This does not, however, include any on-going SEO services outlined above, which is charged at an hourly rate.


Individual Solutions

Each project is different, which is why we don't offer off the shelf solutions with a menu of prices. We work on a time and materials basis and would be happy to discuss your project and provide you with a quote.